Combi Flap Wheel
|Use||Deburring, cleaning and finishing|
are manufactured from closely packed strips of Valgro heavy duty material with the addition of a coated abrasive strip between each layer. The valgro materials between the layers of coated abrasive provide a resilient backing that eliminates the layover effect encountered with conventional abrasives flap wheel. The Valgro Fynex metal surface combination system is the most versatile method for all applications where a linear scratch pattern required with reduces finishing cost. Whether you work in stainless steel, steel, aluminum, brass, copper or other alloys. Interleaved Flap Brush are designed for electric hand tool as well as small bench grinder.Specific Application:
- Removing paint and conditioning metal surface.
- Weld removal and blending-in
- Removing heavy dirt and oxide before welding and painting on pipes and tubing
- Light sanding of wood before lacquer grains finishing stainless steel sheets after conventional coated abrasives
- Hairline finish on large surface